ll you need to make these are: - 40g cocoa powder 💫50g plain flour 💫1 tsp of vanilla essence 💫100g melted vegan butter 💫50g dark chocolate chips 💫200g sugar 💫100ml of soya milk 💫4 Oreos - crushed & some extra for decoration -
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the vegan butter. I do this by microwaving the vegan butter in a glass measuring cup, in 30 second intervals, until melted.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the melted vegan butter, vanilla, milk and sugar together until evenly combined.
4. Over the same large bowl, sift in the flour and cocoa powder and stir with a large wooden spoon until just combined, do not over mix.
Tip: if the mixture is too wet add some more flour and too dry and a bit more milk!
5. Fold in half of the chocolate chips and Oreos. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spoon or your hands. Sprinkle the rest of the Oreos on top of the batter.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. The brownies may still be bubbling and not look done, but they will firm up a lot as they cool.
7. Remove from the oven, allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then pull the brownies out, using the parchment paper and let cool for another 15-30 minutes before slicing and serving. -