Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
JUNE 10, 2020
For the Cookies:
▪️60g Coconut Oil (melted)
▪️50g Granulated Sweetener
▪️30ml Almond Milk
▪️ 120g Oat Flour
▪️ 20g Cacao Powder
▪️ 20g Chocolate Protein Powder
▪️1/2tsp Baking Soda
For the Cream Filling:
▪️1tbs Coconut Condensed Milk
▪️1tbs Peanut Butter
▪️1tbs Vegan Butter
1. In a bowl combine coconut oil, sweetener and milk.
2. Add in remaining ingredients for the cookies and store until combined.
3. Cut into cookies shapes and place on a baking tray. Put in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
4. Bake in oven preheated to 180°c for 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool before icing.
5. For the filling, mix ingredients in a blender until smooth, spoon on tops of cooked cookies.
*Makes 30 small cookies/15 cookie sandwiches.